Adding New Users
Adding users is really easy with Leavetrack and you only need to complete some basic information to get started.
If you have lots of users, I can upload their details directly into Leavetrack. Just get in touch with me and I will send you a template to complete.
All employees need to have the following information in their profile:
- First name
- Email address
- Holiday entitlements
- Workdays - these default to Mon-Fri
Optional but recommended
- Location (for the proper operation of public holidays)
- Department (for proper reporting)
- Approver - most organisations set this for most employees. It is normally the case that one or two people will have no approver (normally senior management).
- Start date - this is used to track accrual of holiday entitlement in the first year of an employee starting with the organisation
- Delegated approver - needed if you have turned on Approval Delegation
When you add a new employee, they will receive an automated email with a login and password. Once they have signed in, they can change the password to something of their own choice.